« Home | How to deal with a negative item on your credit re... » | Finals are over!!! » | Exam today! » | Winter Sonata on December 25 » | Fire the smokers! » | Studying for final exams, part 1. » | Steven's blog site »

Gotta customize this site

I know this looks a bit boring. I gotta fix this place up a bit. I need suggestions.

Hi Steven, thanks for droping by my blog and the bday wish. Ur blog is not that bad, but ur welcome to 'pick' anything u like from my blog. See ya.

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Just full of trash actually, but good to know you drop by! Sassy Momma gotta nice pair! Gulp!

You doing ok man...
Should change to brighter color and few touch-up on ur sidebar columns.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger