« Home | Im taking the day off! » | Gotta customize this site » | How to deal with a negative item on your credit re... » | Finals are over!!! » | Exam today! » | Winter Sonata on December 25 » | Fire the smokers! » | Studying for final exams, part 1. » | Steven's blog site »

The war against smoking continues!

I thought the last article was pretty harsh, but check this one out! Anti smoking activists are now trying to limit people's smoking inside their homes.

Thanx for visiting my site!

The war on smoking... well if that's what one wants to do, that's fine; as long as it doesn't annoy me. But unfortunately where I work, they have installed an "indoor" smoking room. This is great for the smokers, but unfortunately the vent & smoke-eater is located in a closet right outside of my office. That wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked correctly, but the smoke odor is bad. I leave work and my hair & clothes smell as if I've been in a nite club. *Yuck*

Here I work in a global company that can't even have a smoke-odor eating system that works. Geez.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger