« Home | Credit Report issues, part 2 » | The war against smoking continues! » | Im taking the day off! » | Gotta customize this site » | How to deal with a negative item on your credit re... » | Finals are over!!! » | Exam today! » | Winter Sonata on December 25 » | Fire the smokers! » | Studying for final exams, part 1. »

Blog Site or Advertisement

I typed "attorney" on the search engine just to see what would turn up. I had hoped to see some attorneys writing about their experiences. Unfortunately, the results are mostly advertisements for legal services. So I guess they are advertising under the guise of a blog. How clever.

Is it just me, or does this seem at least a tad unprofessional?

But then again, I am making myself known as an almost attorney here, so does that in itself constitute advertising?

I get tired of all the adds but if you are just starting out it is a cheap way to get your inforamtion out.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger