« Home | Putting things into perspective » | Well, duh... » | MBE madness » | Essay Thursday...make that essay Friday » | Same score? » | MBE Wednesday, AM session » | State of the Bar Exam » | Screw the numbers game! » | similarities » | Daily big picture review. »

As the big day approaches..

I haven't had too much interest in studying at all. To be honest, I don't know if I can remember much more than I do now. I haven't been interested in doing much at all, including blogging.

I try to promise myself that if I can put in twelve honest hours each day for the next 10 days, then I can relax a bit in the days before the exam. But Im not doing it. Something's kicking in...boredom, ADD, or whatever.

But I think the worst part is that I'm starting to suffer physically. I've been sneezing a little more than usual in the last few days and Ive been more tired.

I'll close the day's thought with this: If you have anything on your mind that is bothering you, resolve it now, if possible. A late bill, a fight with someone close, or if you just have to finish Final Fantasy X-2 for the 103rd time, do it now. You need a clear mind for the next ten days. A mind that is set to absorb information.

Im not depressed. Im just tired. Tired of promising to study 12 hours and end up studying only four. Tired of spending two days studying a complex subject and forgetting it a week later. Tired of realizing that if I pass the bar, I have the CPA exam to look forward to.

Stay up.

Good luck, my close friend of university is taking the test with you... third time's the charm for her!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger