« Home | MBE Wednesday, AM session » | State of the Bar Exam » | Screw the numbers game! » | similarities » | Daily big picture review. » | Its official, I am a free man. » | Difficult issues on essays? » | Practice MBE, half-ass essays » | Thirty day planning » | CALI award? »

Same score?

I just finished the practive MBE and I got the same score: 128.

A few notes on the practice test though: I had to leave for about an hour halfway through the PM session to have lunch with a friend.

Finally, I have taken care of my needs at school and everything worked out.

I got my final final grade back (apparently there was a mixup with the exams.) Based on the numbers I've received so far, I think I have a fair shot at transferring to a different school. Conservatively, I would guess 10-20%.

Be back. I have to review my answers now.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger