« Home | Difficult issues on essays? » | Practice MBE, half-ass essays » | Thirty day planning » | CALI award? » | BAR EXAM TAKERS: READ THIS! Scary, depressing, or ... » | Transfer request » | Back to work » | Moving on » | Goodbye Rex » | How to capture and post your bar results screen »

Its official, I am a free man.

I sent a letter to the dean and the director of the program informing him that I will be taking a leave of absence until I pass the bar exam (I initially wrote that I was going to withdraw, but apparently there is a world of difference between withdrawing and taking a leave of absence.)

I also spoke with the coordinator of the program and told him that I planned to transfer, considering my needs and my recent grades. After discussing it a bit, he seemed to be ok with it. The decision to move isn't final yet, as I'm still waiting for one more grade (a big 3-unit class which will ultimately make or break me.)

Now comes the issue of how to deal with the student loans payments that will begin to kick in. I suppose I can ask for a delay until I get a job (after the exam).

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger