« Home | CALI award? » | BAR EXAM TAKERS: READ THIS! Scary, depressing, or ... » | Transfer request » | Back to work » | Moving on » | Goodbye Rex » | How to capture and post your bar results screen » | Major ethical dillema over a $20 rabbit. » | More about me? » | Friendly prank turns into unfriendly divorce? »

Thirty day planning

Now that time is of the essence, I will no longer read over outlines, 90% of which consists of superfluous information. I have small outlines for each of the subjects which I tend to memorize every day.

For the essays, my writing style has improved somewhat, so I think I will write out one or two essays per day. With the remainder, I will spend 30 minutes creating an outline, then spend five minutes visualizing my written answer and see how it chalks up to the model answer provided.

Since I am taking classes anyway, I decided to brief cases in order to prepare myself for the PT section.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger