« Home | Back to work » | Moving on » | Goodbye Rex » | How to capture and post your bar results screen » | Major ethical dillema over a $20 rabbit. » | More about me? » | Friendly prank turns into unfriendly divorce? » | Saturday the 14th » | Hehehe » | Awesome blonde joke »

Transfer request

In case you don't know, I spent the last three months requesting a transfer to another law school. While I love the school I am attending now and wouldn't mind staying there, it is located an hour away (with no traffic) from my house and it is very inconvenient for me to drive back and forth three days per week.

I got an email from the school's director asking about my current status. I told her that I would like to start this semester if it wasn't too late, but I am willing to wait until the summer or fall. I am crossing my fingers for the good news.

Now that I think about it, I should again think about the consequences either way. I'll do that later. Right now, I have to get back to studying.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger