« Home | Hehehe » | Awesome blonde joke » | Headache » | Short snippets » | I need some laughs. » | School starts tomorrow » | I spent a good part of the day studying evidence t... » | A great game. » | Estate planning for broke people » | 50 days to go »

Saturday the 14th

Its raining today. Kinda strange, since the last two weeks were sunny with no clouds whatsoever. Looks like they just sneaked up overnight.

Its a bit of a drag. I wanted to go to this one place today, where the bar exam will be taking place in about umm...40 days?

I'm not sure what I want to study today, to tell you the truth. I thought about making outlines based on what I remember so far, but I think I might be more productive doing essays or MBE questions. I don't know.

I'm still praying that my transfer request will be accepted. I am getting so sick of driving long distances.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger