« Home | School starts tomorrow » | I spent a good part of the day studying evidence t... » | A great game. » | Estate planning for broke people » | 50 days to go » | 2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam! » | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! »

I need some laughs.

Since I need to cheer myself up for another hell-laden semester (its only part-time, but still...), I thought I'd post a few jokes.

Why are women bad at math?
They are always told that this is nine inches.

The best blonde joke ever!

NEWS: Woman caught having sex with a two year old in the back seat.


Here's a joke for all you psychics out there...

Dear IRS: Please remove me from your mailing list.
(I dont think one needs a tax degree to figure this one out)

Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Dammit, I gotta pass the bar exam!

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger