« Home | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. » | Stupid Libraries » | Time's running short. » | Strangely enough.... » | I came to the realization that talking about the e... » | Insert Random Comment Here »

2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam!

New year's resolutions:

1) Pass the bar exam
2) Pass the CPA exam
3) Pass the AIDS test

I am sure I will pass at least one of these tests.


The February Bar Exam is coming up pretty quick. Only 51 days to learn and apply 1000 rules (900 of which most lawyers will never use in their practice).

Anyway, I have been away for a good part of the week. While I have been trying to study at a public library, it has brought limited success. Mainly because of PARKING.

In one public library, there is a three hour parking limit.

In another library, there is a one hour parking limit. However, it should be noted that there are streets where you can park all day. The bad news is that there are other cars that park there all day too.

Tomorrow's strategy:
1) Try to leave home by 6:30AM and find an all day parking spot.
2) Hang out at a small coffee shop until 9AM (when the library opens)

Steve,
Happy New Year and good luck on passing on all 3 tests...

Lodemai

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger