« Home | Insert Random Comment Here » | OH HELL NO... » | A time to analyze "A Time to Kill" » | Day 1 - Part 2 » | Bar Study, DAY 1 » | Doggie Dont » | Blog Site or Advertisement » | Credit Report issues, part 2 » | The war against smoking continues! » | Im taking the day off! »

I came to the realization that talking about the exam ad nauseum is quite boring.


I actually broke two promises I made to myself today by studying at a Starbucks. The first was to not study at a coffee shop. And the other (one I made some time ago) was not to study somewhere far away. At least the good news is that I got a lot done, I think.

If the freezing temperatures didn't convince me from avoiding Starbucks, then winter break should definitely convince me. High school and college students were hanging out there most of the day. Bunch of noisy pricks. But God, I freaking envy them right now.

Tomorrow, Im going to study 1/2 Wills and Trusts and 1/2 Contracts.

Crim Law/Crim Pro - 110/150
Contracts
Civ Pro - Tape

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger