« Home | Bar Study, DAY 1 » | Doggie Dont » | Blog Site or Advertisement » | Credit Report issues, part 2 » | The war against smoking continues! » | Im taking the day off! » | Gotta customize this site » | How to deal with a negative item on your credit re... » | Finals are over!!! » | Exam today! »

Day 1 - Part 2

Unfortunately, I didn't get much done today at all. I spent the day cleaning up my space and making some phone calls to friends. Tomorrow (or today), I plan to study at home, but I will not turn on my computer at all.

I spent some time looking over people's blogs and after reading (or trying to read) some of them, I come to the realization that the human imagination knows no bounds. On a brighter note, I had a nice conversation with Furness today. Its 3AM where she is living and she cant sleep because of jet lag. Poor thing.

I just realized that my sister also has a blog, but she's off in xangaland so Im not worried about her finding me.

Once again, tomorrow, I'll get my cup of coffee and this time, I'll review something interesting, perhaps criminal procedure, and the death penalty.

thanks's steven :) but it's not a cappucino, it's a hot chocolate..he..he..

hey steven, where's ur avatar..come on, i wanna see it

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger