« Home | Stupid Libraries » | Time's running short. » | Strangely enough.... » | I came to the realization that talking about the e... » | Insert Random Comment Here » | OH HELL NO... » | A time to analyze "A Time to Kill" » | Day 1 - Part 2 » | Bar Study, DAY 1 » | Doggie Dont »

Staying in.

The California State Bar sent me a mail confirming that I will be taking the exam in Pasadena about 15 minutes away from my house. I was actually worried because I registered pretty close to the deadline and I didn't certify my laptop until a few weeks ago. If Pasadena wasn't available, then I would take it in Ontario (60 minutes away) or in San Diego, which would mean that I would have to get a hotel.

Since the school libraries are closed, I tried studying this morning at a public library near my house. Unfortunately, the library was a bit noisier than I expected. I suppose this means that I will have to study at home at least for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I have to find a way to keep myself from turning to the TV.

So today, I will study Real Property, one of the harder subject because of its weird intricacies. If I have time, then I'll do some more MBE questions.

hey steve thanx for droppin by and yes I suppose I am getting used to blogging.Meanwhile all the best for exams....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger