« Home | I came to the realization that talking about the e... » | Insert Random Comment Here » | OH HELL NO... » | A time to analyze "A Time to Kill" » | Day 1 - Part 2 » | Bar Study, DAY 1 » | Doggie Dont » | Blog Site or Advertisement » | Credit Report issues, part 2 » | The war against smoking continues! »

Strangely enough....

Umm....

Click the back button and see what happens.

For future reference, PLEASE don't include those annoying pop-up messages. It's really annoying.

hi there! thanks for dropping by my blog...

to answer your question, we're renting.;)

have a nice day!

Couldnt agree more...those so call pop-ups are just so irritating...cant believe those bloggers would want dat in their blog..not me by any chance!!

well, yes im actually waiting for ur avatar..hehe

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger