« Home | Strangely enough.... » | I came to the realization that talking about the e... » | Insert Random Comment Here » | OH HELL NO... » | A time to analyze "A Time to Kill" » | Day 1 - Part 2 » | Bar Study, DAY 1 » | Doggie Dont » | Blog Site or Advertisement » | Credit Report issues, part 2 »

Time's running short.

I just realized that the bar exam's exactly two months away and I am at a disadvantage compared to others in my situation.

The main problem is that I have less time to study than others in my situation because of my LLM classes. In January, I have to take three night classes. I would place them on hold, but these classes are required for the program and they only offer these classes in the Spring semester. I suppose I can just not pay attention in class for the first two months.

New Year's Resolution #1 - Take things one thing at a time.


Contracts - 50/80
Evidence - 32/40

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger