« Home | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. » | Stupid Libraries » | Time's running short. » | Strangely enough.... » | I came to the realization that talking about the e... » | Insert Random Comment Here » | OH HELL NO... »

A great cloudy day.

For those living in Southern California, the last few days were pretty warm. The days were averaging 82 degrees (25 degrees Celsius)! Which is why I was particularly glad to see clouds (and even a little drizzle) this morning.

Has anyone ever heard of a game called Second Life? Looks like The Sims on crack.

82 degrees that must be nice at this time of the year. It is in the 3o's in the MidWest with damp misty rain. Today it was dark when I left for work at 7am then it very did lighten up much but at 4pm it was just as dark as this morning. BRING BACK THE SUN!

hi steven, just wishing u a great weekend ahead and a very Happy New Year!!

p/s: hows the exam going?? chill out dont stress out..see ya!lots of luck

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger