« Home | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. » | Stupid Libraries » | Time's running short. » | Strangely enough.... » | I came to the realization that talking about the e... » | Insert Random Comment Here » | OH HELL NO... » | A time to analyze "A Time to Kill" » | Day 1 - Part 2 »

8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks)

As I went out for my morning cup of coffee, I noticed that the sun was brighter than normal. This coupled with my dirty windshield made it almost impossible to see in front of me.

This year is one of those unlucky years where Christmas day falls on a Sunday. This means:

1) For many people, Sunday is a day off anyway, so no day off.
2) More people will be forced to go to church, particularly the ones who do not go on a regular basis.
3) For a few people, no opportunity to watch the morning game shows.

I'm going to stay home today and try to get in eight hours of studying.

In the spirit of being politically correct, I wish everyone a happy day off from work!

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger