« Home | 2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam! » | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. » | Stupid Libraries » | Time's running short. » | Strangely enough.... » | I came to the realization that talking about the e... »

50 days to go

I made it to a coffee shop by 6:30 this morning. The rain forced me to take an alternate route instead of the usual freeways.

Right now it is pouring outside. That along with the winds make it appear that the rain is falling almost sideways.

PS - The AIDS test was a JOKE!

Steve,
Thank you for your kind words. Yes its a Monday... The temp has dropped down to 40 and its raining again.

I have heard the rains have been really bad in CA. I hope it gets better for everyone out there.

Back to working on research.
Lodemai

The Bar exam's a joke too. Study, but don't kill yourself. I'm convinced it's just a sadistic form of hazing. That said...

I'm done! I'm done!

And yes, I was blogging from work about how much I despise my firm. THAT is how much I despise it there. I'm aiming to be out within the next month or two. Even if it kills me.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger