« Home | I spent a good part of the day studying evidence t... » | A great game. » | Estate planning for broke people » | 50 days to go » | 2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam! » | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. »

School starts tomorrow

My winter break is over. It's not a big deal I suppose since I didn't have much of a vacation to begin with.

Believe it or not, I'm still contemplating the classes I want to take. I should explain my situation here. I originally planned to obtain my LLM degree after this semester. Technically, if I was insane, I could do it. Unfortunately, due to the bar exam, I have to reduce my class load.
I have to take a few required courses to obtain my degree. But the courses are only offered once a year. So I have to take them this semester or I have to wait another year. I have two choices.

Choice #1 - Take the required courses. There are only a few required courses I need to take. The drag is that it will force me to go to school three nights per week. The advantage is that I can get the degree and graduate by the end of summer.

Choice #2 - Take the most convenient courses and wait it out. This way, I can only go to school once per week and I can spend the remainder of the time focusing on the bar exam. But this means I have to forgo the required courses and wait until next year to take them (That's right, January 2007.)

And there's the hidden, long-shot, pray for a miracle choice #3. If my transfer request is approved, then I won't be as concerned about finishing my units on time. I'll explain this later.

Anyway, I did some practice Corporations essay exams today, and I felt like killing myself because I didn't know the answers.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger