« Home | Estate planning for broke people » | 50 days to go » | 2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam! » | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. » | Stupid Libraries » | Time's running short. »

A great game.

Im not much of a football fan, and a fan of college football even less. Actually, I am a bit partial to SC. But that was one hell of a game. I suppose the people at BCS can use this game to defend their somewhat-arbitrary ranking system.

I think it wasn't because UT was the better team. SC just blew a lot of plays. Especially that really unnecessary facemask penalty. Stupid.

Damn.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger