« Home | A great game. » | Estate planning for broke people » | 50 days to go » | 2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam! » | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) » | STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! » | Staying in. » | Stupid Libraries »

I spent a good part of the day studying evidence today.
My 6:30 AM strategy seems to be working a little too well. Now Im waking up at 5AM at home.
Tomorrow, one practice performance test and some crim law/crim pro essays.


I was reviewing the tragic story of the 12 miners and as you may know, one of them wrote a note saying that "I see them on the other side." As immature as this may sound, for a split second, I was wondering whether those miners had the ability to write after death.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger