« Home | I need some laughs. » | School starts tomorrow » | I spent a good part of the day studying evidence t... » | A great game. » | Estate planning for broke people » | 50 days to go » | 2006 is here! 51 days until the bar exam! » | A great cloudy day. » | What is a holla back girl? » | 8:32 AM (yeah, yeah, I know the title sucks) »

Short snippets

Tonight's class was cancelled today. Yeah, as if I'd really pay attention with the bar exam coming up. So I decided to use the time to watch American Me and look at some other people's blogs at the same time.

Apparently, there are people out there who can write a long essay about what they did the last hour. I, on the other hand don't like to write much. First, I don't have the time to write long stories. Second, I think most people are turned off by long blogs, unless they have pictures to go along with it. So I think for the time being, I'll keep my entries short and sweet.

On that note, I tried to study Con Law, but boredom kicked in very quickly. Got a few essays done and did some multiple choice questions. I haven't decided what Im going to study tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger