« Home | Goodbye Rex » | How to capture and post your bar results screen » | Major ethical dillema over a $20 rabbit. » | More about me? » | Friendly prank turns into unfriendly divorce? » | Saturday the 14th » | Hehehe » | Awesome blonde joke » | Headache » | Short snippets »

Moving on

I told my sister earlier not to bring any more rabbits because of this incident. I plan to take that statement back.

What happened was sad and what made it worse was that what happened should not have happened. Also, I think we could have done a little more.

I realize that all animals die at some point. While our rabbit was with us, he received personal attention and was treated as a member of the family. And in his last moments, we all gave the rabbit a lot of love and sacrificed our other obligations to make him comfortable. Today, my sister and I made sure that his passing was peaceful and painless. And when he passed on, we all felt saddened.

Now that I think about it, there are only a few animals in this world that are lucky enough to be given this kind of love.

On that note, I wouldn't mind if she brings another rabbit home. Just not anytime soon.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger