« Home | Friendly prank turns into unfriendly divorce? » | Saturday the 14th » | Hehehe » | Awesome blonde joke » | Headache » | Short snippets » | I need some laughs. » | School starts tomorrow » | I spent a good part of the day studying evidence t... » | A great game. »

More about me?

I thought about writing more about myself, but I have no idea what to write. I guess I'll leave it up to someone to ask what is it about me they want to know.

One thing though, I don't want to put my picture up...yet. The main reasons being that I haven't lost enough weight and I haven't fixed my lazy eye yet.

Sad day today. One of my sister's rabbits can't move its hind legs. This morning, the rabbit's head was stuck in its cage and my sister and I tried to get it out. We managed to get it free and I'm confident that we didn't hurt him. But since then, it was unable to move its hind legs. At first, I thought it was just shock from having its head stuck. But it's been like this all day, so I got extremely worried. I told my sister to take it to the vet ASAP to have him checked out. Im hoping its not paralyzed.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger