« Home | Moving on » | Goodbye Rex » | How to capture and post your bar results screen » | Major ethical dillema over a $20 rabbit. » | More about me? » | Friendly prank turns into unfriendly divorce? » | Saturday the 14th » | Hehehe » | Awesome blonde joke » | Headache »

Back to work

Life is back to normal and now its back to thinking about the bar exam.

Now that the bar exam is four weeks away, I should prepare for the exam under test conditions. I just finished taking three practice essay exams.

In case you're wondering, the California Bar Exam is three days long. This year, the exam takes place from February 22-24.

Im hungry. I'll be back later.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger