« Home | Thirty day planning » | CALI award? » | BAR EXAM TAKERS: READ THIS! Scary, depressing, or ... » | Transfer request » | Back to work » | Moving on » | Goodbye Rex » | How to capture and post your bar results screen » | Major ethical dillema over a $20 rabbit. » | More about me? »

Practice MBE, half-ass essays

I haven't posted in awhile because its just been a nightmare of a week.

The lady at the financial aid department had to choose this week to take a freaking vacation. I desperately needed to tell her that Im taking the semester off (or longer if things work out.) She better be back on Monday.

Anyway, on Wednesday, I actually took a practice MBE pretty close to test conditions. Unfortunately, I scored a 128. Funny thing though. On the AM portion I scored a 50. But on the PM portion I scored a 78. The difference between the two portions are that I actually worked faster on the PM portion and I went with my gut instinct.

Anyway, I did a few essays today, and overall, I realize that I suck. Period. Issue spotting is a pain in the ass.

On a lighter note, one of my favorite net stations went back on the air after being down for months.

As for tomorrow, I debated driving all the way down to school to study but I don't know.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger