« Home | similarities » | Daily big picture review. » | Its official, I am a free man. » | Difficult issues on essays? » | Practice MBE, half-ass essays » | Thirty day planning » | CALI award? » | BAR EXAM TAKERS: READ THIS! Scary, depressing, or ... » | Transfer request » | Back to work »

Screw the numbers game!

Now that the final stretch is approaching, I spent a little time thinking about the numbers I needed to pass. A 75 here, a 60 here, etc., etc. 140 on the MBE? A certain percentile can receive a certain score?

I came to realize that knowing the numbers is not going to get me a better score. Instead, it takes time out from study time (yeah, yeah, sort of like blogging).

After all, we're not going to know the numbers if we pass. And we're not going to care.

So as of today, I don't care about the numbers. Its pass or fail.

Essay Tuesday.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger