« Home | Well, duh... » | MBE madness » | Essay Thursday...make that essay Friday » | Same score? » | MBE Wednesday, AM session » | State of the Bar Exam » | Screw the numbers game! » | similarities » | Daily big picture review. » | Its official, I am a free man. »

Putting things into perspective

First things first: apparently the Super Bowl was filled with questionable calls. Some people think that the MVP award should have been given to the refs.

Anyway, I ran into an old friend last night and he introduced me to one of his friends. It turns out that he will be going to Iraq by the end of the month. He's only 19 years old. We had a long talk and as cheesy as this sounds, I thanked him for protecting our freedom.

The point is, for me and for people like me, the Bar exam is extremely important and I'm sure we all have the jitters now that the big days are coming soon. But before negative thoughts start to creep in, keep in mind that there are other people who would gladly trade places with us. With those words in mind...

Im doing somthing different today. Im learning a subject and as I am reading over it, I am writing a "ghost" essay, making up a hypothetical and any obstacles. It was a strange experience at first, but as I got used to it, I liked it. Tomorrow, I'll try this again with some different subjects.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger