« Home | Another reason to be professional. » | Happy Valentines Day » | Seven days and counting » | Essay question of the day » | Time to hear the bad news (optional) » | Neve and Gliz Again » | Have a good weekend. » | Possible Essay Question » | Distraction of the day » | Distraction of the day »

BRB

This is it. The moment of truth. After this weekend, I am finished studying.

I have memorized enough and taken enough tests.

I have decided to not post any more until the big days. I have decided not to use the internet at all until the bar exam is over. I will not watch TV nor will I play Tekken. The world is now closed.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to send me a comment or an email during the last few months. I hope we can talk again soon.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger