« Home | Essay question of the day » | Time to hear the bad news (optional) » | Neve and Gliz Again » | Have a good weekend. » | Possible Essay Question » | Distraction of the day » | Distraction of the day » | 128 » | As the big day approaches.. » | Putting things into perspective »

Seven days and counting

For me, I can only describe this experience through an analogy.

Get a large sponge.

Put it into a bucket of soapy water and try to squeeze in as much water into the sponge as you can.

Take the sponge out of the bucket and walk to your car dripping as little water as possible. Did I mention your car was parked two blocks away?

When you get to your car, you must use the sponge to wash your car with no trips back to your house to get more water.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger