« Home | Possible Essay Question » | Distraction of the day » | Distraction of the day » | 128 » | As the big day approaches.. » | Putting things into perspective » | Well, duh... » | MBE madness » | Essay Thursday...make that essay Friday » | Same score? »

Have a good weekend.

Bar takers, this is it. Your REAL last weekend. If any of you plan to take a day off, this is the last chance to do it.

Apparently, I've been noticing that many people are nervous. Whether you are taking the bar for the first time or you're repeating, the feeling is natural. I feel it too.

As I stated before, don't worry about the numbers. It will make you more nervous and you will forget the things that you learned. After reviewing my last three practice MBEs, I accepted the fact that I will receive somewhere between 125-135. BTW, Im not doing them anymore. I'll do a few questions on the blue PMBR book.

As for the PT, screw it. Im not going to do any. Ive done enough research and writing in law school and in my clerking days. I'm going to anticipate a 65 average (which seems to be the going number for February exams.)

I'm tired. I'm going to sleep watching Trainspotting, one of the greatest movies ever.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger