« Home | I havent disappeared...yet. » | In case you're wondering what I sound like.... » | Follow up on the heartless pricks » | There are some heartless pricks in this world. » | My next big short term project » | Bloggers beware... » | Weekend Update » | Aftermath » | Its official. I have failed the examination.How do... » | The name entered does not appear on the pass list. »

Today, I am in dire need of the following:

1. A haircut
2. A back massage
3. A night out

So what's been happening the last week? Not much really. The storm last Saturday was particularly interesting because of the hail. There was so much hail that the kids around my neighborhood were coming out and playing with the "snow". Its one of those odd yet interesting moments of nature.

I think I'll place another voice blog sometime this week.

I'll agree with lynn on dat..u go get 'em..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger