« Home | Bloggers beware... » | Weekend Update » | Aftermath » | Its official. I have failed the examination.How do... » | The name entered does not appear on the pass list. » | Some final shout outs. » | BRB » | Another reason to be professional. » | Happy Valentines Day » | Seven days and counting »

My next big short term project

Here I am in my self-imposed hiatus.

I visited the doctor yesterday, telling him that I think an ear infection may be causing the dizzy spells. He then prescribed some Predisone and told me to come back next week. In the meantime, I should stay home and avoid going out so that I can adjust to the medication.

I think I will take one more day off before I get back to my life.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to tinker with this website to make it more pleasing to the eyes. This current setup is somewhat bland. I'll probably add some other features too. Hopefully I'll have something ready by Monday.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger