« Home | Aftermath » | Its official. I have failed the examination.How do... » | The name entered does not appear on the pass list. » | Some final shout outs. » | BRB » | Another reason to be professional. » | Happy Valentines Day » | Seven days and counting » | Essay question of the day » | Time to hear the bad news (optional) »

Weekend Update

In this weekend's news, I was sick and did absolutely nothing.

It was a combination of dizzy spells, headaches, and fatigue. It got to the point where I was too scared to leave the house.

Now that the next Bar Exam is five months away, I want to do something else for at least a month. The question is what do I do?

The practical side of me tells me to find a job. Right now I have no desire to work at a law firm. I want to do something fun, even if it pays less. Unfortunately, with massive student loan payments approaching, this option may be my only option.

The visionary side of me tells me to stick with my goals and prepare for the CPA examination or at least work at an accounting firm to gain some experience. This is fine too, I suppose. But this may have to wait for another week until my sickness wears off, whatever it may be.

The unconventional side of me tells me to do something new. Learn a new language. Study a new discipline. Well....maybe.

Finally, the "I dont give a crap" side of me tells me to rent a new Playstation game. Now THAT'S an idea!

I hope you're feeling all better. And you know what you can do for a month to gain something and have fun too? Rent a Japanese Playstation game (in Japanese) and master it.

Sorry to hear about the examination and that you have to wait for another 5 months. Hang in there! Dororo (playstation game in Japanese)is really quite good and there will be a movie out in 2007 on it..

Good luck with the next exam!

Practical Schmactical.

Load up your car and start driving.

(Thanks for stopping by my space, btw. Come back anytime.)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger