« Home | BRB » | Another reason to be professional. » | Happy Valentines Day » | Seven days and counting » | Essay question of the day » | Time to hear the bad news (optional) » | Neve and Gliz Again » | Have a good weekend. » | Possible Essay Question » | Distraction of the day »

Some final shout outs.

Well, the test is tomorrow.

I will be praying for the best, particularly since I am sick today.

I wish the best of luck to my friends JRC, RS, AM, B, SK, K, BJW, AT, and to all of the bar bloggers (I've read them all. I just never commented because I thought I'd be adding "fuel to the fire" if you know what I mean) especially the "anonymous" blogger with the Bart Simpson screen saver.

Pass or fail, I will paste it here. After all, in the bigger scheme of things, its only a bar exam.

Thanks to all of the well-wishers and I'll see you Thursday night!

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger