« Home | Its official. I have failed the examination.How do... » | The name entered does not appear on the pass list. » | Some final shout outs. » | BRB » | Another reason to be professional. » | Happy Valentines Day » | Seven days and counting » | Essay question of the day » | Time to hear the bad news (optional) » | Neve and Gliz Again »

Aftermath

I called several of my friends and told them the bad news.

In case any of you are wondering, I spent the last few days reviewing the California State Bar rules and regulations about medical emergencies and it appears that there is nothing I can do except take it again in July. However, I can ask for accomodations in order to suit my needs.

I haven't decided what I will do but chances are I will study for the exam again.

I'll be back. Promise.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger