« Home | HOLY........MOTHER OF CHRIST!!! » | ROFL » | Today, I am in dire need of the following:1. A hai... » | I havent disappeared...yet. » | In case you're wondering what I sound like.... » | Follow up on the heartless pricks » | There are some heartless pricks in this world. » | My next big short term project » | Bloggers beware... » | Weekend Update »

Weekend update

I havent had much to write about in recent weeks. First of all, I am not studying for the bar. Second, I am not using the computer as often as I used to.

The doctor has put me on some pills and I have yet to see if they are working. He wanted to conduct more tests but he had to take care of "formalities" (translation: get insurance approval).

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger