« Home | My email address » | Weekend update » | HOLY........MOTHER OF CHRIST!!! » | ROFL » | Today, I am in dire need of the following:1. A hai... » | I havent disappeared...yet. » | In case you're wondering what I sound like.... » | Follow up on the heartless pricks » | There are some heartless pricks in this world. » | My next big short term project »

What do I look like?

For those of you who are curious as to what I look like:

1. I am about average build, but I could stand to lose 10-15 pounds.

2. I used to have a goatee a few months ago.

3. I have been told that I have a potato-shaped head.

4. My eyes are subtly asymmetrical.

5. My waist size is 33.

6. My shoe size is 9. So I do NOT have big feet.

That's all I can think of for now.

My pic? Yeah, right.

So, i guess u look more like The Simpsons...nope, not even close?? then i guess u look like any couch potato wld look like...hehe

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger