« Home | What do I look like? » | My email address » | Weekend update » | HOLY........MOTHER OF CHRIST!!! » | ROFL » | Today, I am in dire need of the following:1. A hai... » | I havent disappeared...yet. » | In case you're wondering what I sound like.... » | Follow up on the heartless pricks » | There are some heartless pricks in this world. »

Old memories revisited?

Did you have one of those days where someone who you thought you'd never meet again suddenly appears out of nowhere and you are trying to remember how the two of you met?

I just had one of those days.

Welcome back Steven,

There you have it, a topic to talk about...so you can post a longer version of how you met the person in the next post...be waiting...

Have a great weekend ahead!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger