« Home | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR » | I WORSHIP LUCIFER » | LUCIFER IS MY MASTER » | Old memories revisited? » | What do I look like? » | My email address »

The crush

About six years ago, back when I was an undergrad, I had a major crush on this girl the way that most young teen boys do. She was such a hottie....I fell in love with her at first sight.

I had two classes with her but I never got a chance to talk to her. During class, one eye would be focused on her while the other was focused on....um...class. I recall trying subtly to get her attention but of course it never worked. And back then I didn't have the guts to walk up and say hi to her or any girl for that matter. (Not much has changed in THAT department.) The point is, I had it BAD. I remember this vividly because she was the last major crush I had before law school wiped out the puppy in me.

For the last six years, whenever I saw an attractive woman resembling her, I thought of her. I wondered how she was doing and what she would look like today. In the darkest crevices of my mind, I had hoped that fate would bring us together again and I would definitely ask her out for a cup of coffee.



Guess what....during a random Google search on stupid stuff....

I FOUND HER!!!!

She STILL looks hot....

She also has a boyfriend.


WHAT!!???!?!?!?!?!?!11?!?
________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!
_________!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!
WHY THE _____ING _____ DID THIS HAVE TO ______ING HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?1?
OH ______ ME!!11!!

(Since blogs cannot capture sarcasm well, I wrote the above for humor. I also needed to get it out of my system. Please begin laughing at my sorrows now.)

Anyway, she looked happy in her photos with her S.O.
As happy as I would want her to be if I was her S.O.
The irony is that her S.O. is an attorney!

At least now I don't have to wonder anymore.


God, you have a sick sense of humor sometimes.

First crush are always hard to forget...especially if she's a hottie and u blew ur chances...

Well, after six looongg years of being 'crushed'...what r u waiting for...chat her up...its ur only chance left...dont waste it...

Her S.O's an attorney and so are you...to-be...what the heck...u can always say u r one...

Pull ur strength and hardened ur guts...best wishes!

Come on man!!

God has given you another chance..
and dont blame him for his sick sense of humor..( Oppss sori now Im giggling too)

Where in this world can you find your crushed girl, let alone in the internet..thru googles? if not because of he who have (god) helped you and gave you another try.

Its okay if she have a boyfriend now..Come on man,Just a boyfriend!!

Okay dont let me down...
Go and give your best shot..I will handle the grand jury.

p/s: By the way...i like to link you up to fill my manhunts blog.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger