« Home | Old memories revisited? » | What do I look like? » | My email address » | Weekend update » | HOLY........MOTHER OF CHRIST!!! » | ROFL » | Today, I am in dire need of the following:1. A hai... » | I havent disappeared...yet. » | In case you're wondering what I sound like.... » | Follow up on the heartless pricks »

LUCIFER IS MY MASTER

As I was wondering about the July bar exam last night, He appeared before me. His presence was so worldly and commanding that I felt compelled to get on my knees.

He displayed compassion and sympathized with my experiences last February. He told me that God has a sick sense of humor and generally likes to see his creations suffer for his amusement. Our existence is a part of a grand divine experiment to determine how far humans can survive when given the belief that they are the masters of their existence.

He told me that there is an alternative to the suffering I am facing and there is a way out. He then placed his hand on my head and told me to join His cause and prove the falsity and hypocrisy of the word of god.

Stunned, I fell back to my bed and had the best sleep I have had in years. I remember the dream vividly. In the dream, to make a long story short, I was able to do whatever I wanted.

Strangely, He didn't have the horns and pitchfork look that I saw in books and movies. The christian weaklings only portrayed Him in that way to promote their propoganda.

I've prayed to God many times over the years. I always asked for his guidance and never got it. During my time of need, I asked him for strength and never got it. I never asked him for selfish things.

I have some more diatribe, but I'll be back.

April 20, 2006: You do know that this was an April Fools joke, right?

Hay guess if you would like wourld like got to my new journal :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger