« Home | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR » | I WORSHIP LUCIFER » | LUCIFER IS MY MASTER » | Old memories revisited? » | What do I look like? » | My email address » | Weekend update » | HOLY........MOTHER OF CHRIST!!! »

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I thought I'd get the exciting news out of the way first.

I received a letter two Fridays ago (one day after the accident.) It was pretty unexpected actually. I haven't heard back from the director of the program for the last two months, so I thought they had either given up on me or was implicitly telling me that I didn't make the cut.

While I am really stoked about this, the decision to switch schools will not be as easy as I thought it would be. Ever since September, I had been dreaming about this day and contemplating all of the good and bad consequences of the path I choose to take.

To be continued

Hey U

Wanna be the first one to congrat u on this...there's always a blessing in disguise when there's a mishap.

I think its worth ur wait for this exciting news. Gd for you fren.

Hi steve..

Hope one day you would be a great attorney...

That time...a dented bumper wont be a problem for you..

Regards from Singapore

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger