« Home | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR » | I WORSHIP LUCIFER » | LUCIFER IS MY MASTER » | Old memories revisited? » | What do I look like? »

As I was saying...

Before my heart was ripped into shreds, I was talking about transferring schools.

The long shot, secret plan has come to pass. With all of the careful planning over the last seven months, I thought that this decision would be a no-brainer. But I am still having second thoughts.
The problem is that I have already taken 15 units at my current school. If I transfer, then only six of those units will be transferred. This means that if I make the wrong decision, I stand to waste a huge chunk of money.

First of all..

Why do you need to transfer? When you obviously know it's a great loss if you made the wrong decision?

But if you think, you're confidence enough with your second thoughts...then by all means, I support you man.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger