« Home | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR » | I WORSHIP LUCIFER » | LUCIFER IS MY MASTER » | Old memories revisited? »

Noticing anonymity

I just realized that I am giving away a little too much info about myself here. So I had to make some changes/deletions.

It's not that I am insecure. Its just that I generally don't trust the internet, especially with employers snooping around. In other wrds, I don't need some1 evaluating my riting SkillZ based on somethin' I posted on the InTaRnEt whil I wuz drunk.

I should point out though that if one tries hard enough, s/he can find out who I really am. There are very few people in California who hold a JD, and LLM and a CPA. (Well, I don't fit under this yet, but I will in a few years.)

Also, I know the identities of some anonymous bloggers as well. Case in point: I know who this person is (I'm only linking him because he hasn't posted since January.) I have talked to him on several occasions and he is a really nice guy. He has a cool Simpsons screen saver.

So where is this blabber coming from? I met someone who may help me find a job for one of the most prominent firms in the tax industry. This person was very impressed with my credentials to date. Now what do you suppose this person would do if this person found out that I was crying my eyes out over some girl who didn't even know I existed? Hmm?

I like the last part...
Your guessed is as good as mine...hee

If that's the case, then you should be extra careful so as not to accidentally 'exposed' urself...

Take care and happy weekend ahead!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger