« Home | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR » | I WORSHIP LUCIFER » | LUCIFER IS MY MASTER »

Tell me why??

NOTE: This post is a joke. I'm still wondering if the original author figured it out. HINT: Read the first sentence.

I've noticed that whenever I would post a certain topic or story, immediately the next day or two days later there'll be someone else who would do the same thing (^v^) . Be it on jokes, childhood days and there's a few others too...like post photos & skin layout are not spared either.
I'm not quite sure whether it is pure coincidental or what...? Hmmm, but if it's true, than its an honour for me to be a trendsetter. So...for this week, I'll be posting mostly craps!!... (^o^).

Here are 14 silly yet logical questions that needs to be answered. Can someone help me answer them? I know someone will.

  1. Why are people scared of mice but love Mickey Mouse?
  2. Why is vanilla ice-cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
  3. If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
  4. If shampoo comes in so many colours, why is the lather on your head always white?
  5. On a hamburger bun, why is the top half of the bun is always bigger than the bottom one?
  6. How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?
  7. If a rabbit's foot is a lucky charm that some people carry with them, what happened to the footless rabbit?
  8. Why do we say "bye bye" but not "hi hi"?
  9. If Dracula has no reflection, how come he always has such a straight parting in his hair?
  10. Why is it called pineapple, when there is neither pine or apple in it?
  11. Why is it called eggplant when there's no egg in it?
  12. Why is a blackboard green?
  13. Why is it good to be a daddy's girl, but bad to be a mummy's boy?
  14. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Mmmm...Steven my fren...how did my post end up in your blog??

Hahaha...

She did noticed it...
She abit confused and told me abt it.. : )

You got me there Steven...

Anyways, anyone that goes by the name of "Damnit Steven" and "CyberPrince Romp" are allowed to copy anything from my blog...heee

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger