« Home | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR » | I WORSHIP LUCIFER »

Warming up

I'm planning to start studying for the bar exam again on Monday, May 1. There will be some major changes in my study routine.

First, to avoid what happened in February, I will be under a doctor's supervision for the next two months. Constant blood tests, etc.

Second, my study routine will be less intense. I haven't thought of the exact routine, but I know I will give myself at least one weekday off and there will be a few 1/2 days and/or four hour breaks.

Third, I will do at least one PT per week. From then until July, that should be eight PTs so that should be fine.

Fourth, I will spend most of the time reviewing the minor details that I didn't take seriously like the double jeopardy clause and res judicata, etc.

Finally, I will assume that Real Property and PR will be on the exam. They are two of the most annoying subjects (at least for me) and they seem to be a popular essay topic.

For the next seven days, I need to tie up some loose ends:
1. File my late tax return and get my refund. (More on this later.)
2. Fix the car.
3. Make an appointment with the docs and the dentist.
4. Find a study partner and arrange a schedule.
5. Clean my house.
6. Redecorate this site, if I have time.

Chuckle:-...you're not only going to be pretty busy but very very very busy and...

Watever it is dont take it too hard...when there is free time in hand, try to de-stress or go out on a date...or something fun and wild...yeehaa!!

I hope I'm living near you...so I can help u clean up ur house...hee

So fixing your car is more priority than your dental appoinment?

Go and find a soulmate and you will get a study partner.

What's there to decorate? Wanna put some blink blink in it?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger