« Home | I hate women sometimes. » | Off to exams. » | Talk to me! » | For those who didn't pass... » | The MBE was harder? » | What now? » | Old junk » | Aftermath » | Redemption and advice » | BREAK OUT THE BEER CUZ IM BUYING!!!!!!!! »

Lucid dream?

Wow it has been a long time, hasn't it?

Unfortunately, I return to the blogosphere with a sad story.

Its been a long time since I had a crush on someone. Since Im older now, I thought those days were gone. But last week, it really came back with a passion.

For the most part, we knew each other professionally and even then, I was somewhat attracted to her, although at the time I didn't think I was her type.

Without getting into details, the two of us shared a moment together. The setting was perfect. I put my arm around her waist and she reciprocated. She then hinted that she might be interested in me.

A few days later, I invited her to lunch but she said that she was too busy. I realized that we may have spent too much time together and maybe she needed some space. So yesterday, I sent her an email asking her to call me if she had some free time. She hasn't written back and I'm betting she won't.

I guess Im trying to comprehend the sudden change of heart. Maybe she had too much to drink that day. Maybe I did something wrong. Maybe the moment was just a lucid dream. Who knows? But I really cant hate her for not being attracted to me. The most I can do is wish her well and wait for the next perfect wave. After all, if we were together, I would want her to be happy.

I dont see her these days so I thought I would it best to just let her be and maybe one day say hi if we run into each other sometime.

I'm glad to finally read another of your blog entry, even though it was sort of a sad one.

Crushes are the hardest. But hey, you did your part... You initiated and it's her turn to respond. Give her some time. If it's "meant to be," then it will be; if not, you'll know it and be ready to move on soon.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing. Keep writing my friend.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger