« Home | Aftermath » | Redemption and advice » | BREAK OUT THE BEER CUZ IM BUYING!!!!!!!! » | Last minute thoughts, part 2 » | Last minute thoughts, part 1 » | One day left... » | Apathy » | Happy 9/11 day! » | Insomnia » | Death of a computer »

Old junk

First of all, I should apologize for the earlier post regarding the bar scores. I erased and rewrote it. The main reason for the post was that I was severely intoxicated. It's also easier in hindsight to chastise and forget how hard the test is. On the other hand, since I am also a repeater, I know firsthand what it is like to fail. Despite my close score, I knew at the time that I didn't prepare adequately.

Anyway, I gathered up all of my bar prep materials. I can't wait to get rid of them.


In case you're wondering why I have so many books, its just that I didn't take a bar review course. I had to scrounge these materials myself from friends and various stores. They include audio tapes, CDs, and outlines going back to the 1970s. I was surprised to see that the MBE subjects haven't changed much over the last 30 years (except Con Law).

I sent an email out to my friends and old classmates telling them I have bar exam materials to give away. Hopefully I can get rid of them before the weekend.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger