« Home | Apathy » | Happy 9/11 day! » | Insomnia » | Death of a computer » | Overreaction? » | Back to School » | CPA exam? GMAT? » | Now what? » | The one day hump » | Bar Exam Rehab »

One day left...

First of all, I know its been a while. Its mainly because not a whole lot has happened since the last time I wrote. I have been mainly focusing on classes and working on a research paper.

Like I said previously, I feel optimistic about my results.

Im just trying to keep busy at this point. If not, I'll be pacing and wondering about what's going to happen.

For those of you who are keeping track, here are the rules:
I will post whether I have passed or not before Saturday 11/18.
If I fail, you can laugh at me all you want.
If I pass, I will be hanging out at "the bar" in downtown LA for most of the night.

You sound very calm in your post. Good for you! I think you're gonna feel super good tomorrow. Looking forward to reading about the result.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger